2023 © Allparts Equipment & Accessories. All Rights Reserved.
530016 HORIZONTAL AAA C32 SERIES TRIPLEX PUMP W/ITH ADJUSTABLE UNLOADER
This 530016 AAA C-32 Series Triplex Plunger replacement pump is manufactured by FNA group and is highly efficient and minimizes engine load while delivering top performance across a wide range of pressure washer applications.
The 530016 replacement pump has dual oversized ball bearings to reduce friction and allow for long-lasting performance in the most demanding cleaning environments. Also, it features a stainless steel integrated new adjustable unloader featuring our industry-leading built-in easy-start system.
These C Series pumps are designed to be mounted horizontally with an SAE J609A industry standard flange bolt pattern.
- 3700 PSI @ 2.5 GPM Burst PSI
- PowerBoost Technology
- Fully adjustable unloader system with ergonomic control
- Sight glass and advanced oil seal technology does away with the need for a dipstick
- Thermal relief protection to prevent pump overheating
- Dual oversized radial ball bearings are installed for better wear and friction resistance, and precision ceramic-coated pistons for extended seal life
- Crankcase is manufactured from fully anodized die-cast aluminum for corrosion protection and is sealed to prevent contamination and lube failure
- Gas engine flange and hollow shaft that fits most horizontal shaft engines
- PSI: 3700 Max Burst PSI
- GPM: 2.5
- Inlet Port: 3/4" GH
- Discharge Port: Threaded male fitting
- Inlet Pressure Range: 10-60 PSI
- Thermal Relief Port: 1/4" NPT
- Shaft Diameter: 3/4"
- Flange Bolt Pattern: SAE J-609A
- Key Way: 3/16"
- Pump Oil Capacity: 8.0 fl oz.
- PowerBoost®: Yes
- Head: Brass
- Crankcase: 7110120
Need Help? Call us:1-269-685-4123
100% of 100Part Number : 7104228$7.88
Part Number : 7110110$21.46
Part Number : 7105742$52.38
Part Number : 7108745$25.95
Part Number : 7110124$17.92
Part Number : 7110121$8.47
Part Number : 7101359$12.17
Part Number : 7106264$33.36
Part Number : 7110329$9.96
True running PSI will be determined by the horsepower on the engine and the size of the nozzle being used.
The same pump can be rated at multiple different GPM and Maximum PSI ratings by changing engine RPMs, Nozzle Size, or Engine Horsepower.
- O-ring kit for C31 pump$8.47