© Allparts Equipments & Accessories. All Rights Reserved.
This AR plunger pump will pump up to 2.2 GPM at 2600 PSI. It spins at 3400 RPM in a direct drive system coupled with a gasoline engine. The matching flange provides convenient connection to most 7/8 shaft 3.5 - 6.75 HP engines. The hollow shafted pump includes a built-in pressure control valve, and chemical injection system with EZ start valve.
The Kit-VR25 OiL Lubricated replacement pump kit fits most of the following models that are privately label by: DeWalt, Sears, Ex-Cell, Porter Cable, DeVilbiss, Simoniz, Moonsoon and various other private labeled pressure washers.
2221SCVH Pressure Wave Pressure Washer
2221SCVH-1 Pressure Wave Pressure Washer
2221SCVH-2 Pressure Wave Pressure Washer
919-67210 Sears Craftsman Pressure Washer
919-67224 Sears Craftsman Pressure Washer
D2300B Delta Pressure Washer
D2300B-1 Delta Pressure Washer
DT2400CS Delta Pressure Washer
DTH2450 Delta Pressure Washer
DTH2450-1 Delta Pressure Washer
DTH2450-2 Delta Pressure Washer
DTT2450 Delta Pressure Washer
DVH2600 Delta Pressure Washer
MVR2250 Monsoon Pressure Washer
PCV2021 Porter Cable Pressure Washer
PCV2250 Porter Cable Electric Pressure Washer
PCV2250-1 Porter Cable Electric Pressure Washer
PCV2250-2 Porter Cable Electric Pressure Washer
PCV2500 Porter Cable Electric Pressure Washer
PWH2500 Pressure Wave Pressure Washer
PWH2500K Pressure Wave Pressure Washer
S2000 Simoniz Pressure Washer
S2600 Simoniz Pressure Washer
TVR2400 DeVilbiss Ex-Cell Pressure Washer
TVR2400-1 DeVilbiss Ex-Cell Pressure Washer
WVR2320 Water Driver Series Pressure Washer
WVR2320-1 Water Driver Series Pressure Washer
WVR2320-2 Water Driver Series Pressure Washer
WVRB2320-WK Water Driver Series Pressure Washer
WVRH2421 Water Driver Series Pressure Washer
WVRH2421-1 Water Driver Series Pressure Washer
WVRH2421-2 Water Driver Series Pressure Washer
WVR2020 Water Driver Series Pressure Washer
WVR2020-2 Water Driver Series Pressure Washer
WVR2120 Water Driver Series Pressure Washer
WVR2120-1 Water Driver Series Pressure Washer
VR2300 Ex-Cell Pressure Washer
VR2400 Ex-Cell Pressure Washer
VR2400-1 Ex-Cell Pressure Washer
VR2500 Ex-Cell Pressure Washer
VR2500-1 Ex-Cell Pressure Washer
VR2500-C Ex-Cell Pressure Washer
VR2522 Ex-Cell Pressure Washer
- Service Information
The VR25 Pump kit comes with 3/8 bolts to mount the pump to the engine. This is the standard hardware kit for pressure washers using a Honda Engine.
The 5/16 Bolt kit will be required if you are replacing the pump on your pressure washer that is using a Briggs and Stratton Engine.
Please add the 5/16 Bolt kit to your order as an add on and they will be shipped with the pump at no additional charge for proper pump installation
Mounting Instructions for the KIT-VR25
Please read through complete directions before replacing the pump.
The KIT-VR25 is pre-assembled with AR64545 SAEW90 specialty pump oil and will not require oil to be added to the pump before use.
Do not change oil. Use oil only to add to pump if oil level is low.
This oil is a specially formulated synthetic with special ad¬ditives for the demands of the RMW series pump. No other oil is factory approved for these pumps, and could result in pump failure.
The pump kit consists of the following parts:
1) Pump RMW Series by AR
1) 3/16 Square Drive Key
1) Mounting Bolt Kit
1) Thermal Relief Valve- Already Installed
1. Remove the old pump from the engine by removing the large bolt that runs through the center of the pump, then remove the 4 bolts that are currently holding the pump to the engine flange
Remove the pump from the engine shaft and remove the drive connector coupler from the engine crankshaft.
We suggest spraying the bolts and pump shaft with Break Away or a similar type of penetrating fluid to help in the removal process of the bolts and pump.
a.Sometimes you may need to allow the pump to set for several hours before removing the pump do to rust and corrosion on the pump shaft.
b.Some removals may require the pump to be carefully wedged off of the engine crankshaft. If this process is required take great care not to damage the engine case. Too much pressure against the engine case could cause a small crack in the engine case.
2. After the old pump is removed, clean the engine crankshaft surface with some emery cloth as well as the keyway in the crankshaft.
3. If you are replacing the Oil-Free Strap Pump, the new RMW Series pump will not mount to the same 4 bolts that your old pump was mounted to and you will not reuse any of the parts from your old Oil-Free Strap Pump.
The new RMW series pump will use the same mounting location as your current 3 engine bolts. The current 3 engine bolts will need to be removed and replaced with the new 3 longer mounting bolts that are included in the replacement pump kit.
These new 3 longer mounting bolts will bolt the new pump through the frame and engine flange of your pressure washer.
4. Apply a light coat of Anti-Seize or similar grease on to the crankshaft and place the new 3/16 drive key that was provided in the pump kit into the keyway of the crankshaft, tap the new 3/16 drive key into the keyway and securely seat the new 3/16 drive key.
5. Align the keyway of the new pump to the keyway and new 5/16 drive key of the engine and slide the pump on to the crankshaft. This new pump should slide completely on to the crankshaft of the engine with little effort.
If the new pump does not slide on to the engine crankshaft with little effort you may need to clean the crankshaft of the engine better and also make sure the new 5/16 drive key is aligned properly.
6. Once the new pump has been installed you will need to make sure the 3 new mounting bolts are torque to 115 inch pounds.
7. The KIT-VR25 pump is now ready to have water attached to the pump and start the break in process.
Attach the inlet water hose to the pump and turn your inlet water hose on without your High Pressure hose connected.
Allow the water to come through the pump for 2-3 minutes without starting your engine.
8. With the inlet water still on, now start the engine of your pressure washer and allow the pump to operate without the High Pressure hose connected for 5 minutes to complete the break in procedure.
Now turn the pressure washer engine off and then turn your inlet water off.
Your pump is now ready to be used.
9. Please refer to your owners manual for starting and operating procedures for your pressure washer.
Make sure the pump is winterized to prevent freezing and should always have pump conditioner installed when the pump will not be used for more than 30 days to help prevent any damage that could be caused by corrosion.
The KIT-VR25 replacement pump comes with a 1 year manufactures warranty.
For questions, comments or concerns please contact our customer service department at: 1-877-475-5660 or email them at: email@example.com
- Cross Reference
You May Also Be interested In...
Part Number: SRMW2.2G26-EZ$81.45