447-4523 Pump assembly with CPR
447-4533 DV Systems DeVair series four cylinder two stage air compressor pump feature cast-iron construction and is a slow RPM pump making this an ideal air compressor pump for demanding industrial environments.
This 447-4533 Series four cylinder 2 stage pump is precision-machined, honed, manufactured & assembled in Canada and comes with a 7 year limited warranty...
Solid, Cast-Iron Cylinders
• Minimizes Distortion from Assembly Torque & Heat.
• Precision-Machined Cylinder Walls Honed to reduce Friction & minimize Oil Carry-Over & Friction.
• Extra deep fins provide increased cooling & strength.
• Heat-Treated & Stress-Relieved Connecting Rods Cast from Ductile Iron & Assembled with Babbit Bearings Increase Durability & Reduce Wear on the Crankshaft.
• High-Pressure, Cast-Iron Pistons withstand extreme forces. Low-Pressure Pistons made from aluminum alloy.
• Extra wide compression rings designed to work seamlessly with the oil control rings & scraper.
• Ensures smooth, extended-life operation.
• Precision-ground journals furnished with inserts for long, trouble-free operation.
• Tapered shaft for reliable & effective transmission.
• Airfoil-type spokes provide continuous, cooling air flow.
• Smooth, Vibrationless Operation.
Quiet, Quick Acting Valves
• Machined, carbon-steel valves balance air passages & structural integrity.
• Hardened carbon steel valve guides & stainless steel disc valves and springs
• Individually tested & easily serviced.
Cool Cylinder Head
• Quick Cooling, Deep, Directional Fins.
• Fast, efficient flow of cooler intake air due to compact, streamlined air passages in the cylinder head.
Load Free Starting
• 10 HP & 15 HP Equipped with centrifugal pressure release (CPR) allowing the motor to start before a pressure load is applied to the pump.
Short Stroke Design
• Large bore, short-stroke & slow operating speeds improves life expectancy & provides high air delivery.
• CRN & ASME Approved.
• Maximum working pressure: 200 PSI
• Complete with pressure gauge & CRN & ASME Approved safety valve.
• Two Pressure Switches Factory Pre-Set to Operate at 115/150 PSI (792.9/1034.kPa) Cut-In/Cut-Out
• Maximum Operating Pressure Adjustable to 175 PSI (1206.6 kPa)
• Oversized, Heavy load capacity ball bearings ensures a free-running crankshaft.
• Lubricated from the crankcase, requiring no maintenance.
Deep-Finnned Cast-Iron Intercooler
Enhances heat dissipation between compression stages.