© Allparts Equipments & Accessories. All Rights Reserved.
- Service Information
This generator is designed to supply electrical power. Please read and understand all of the safety instructions and warning labels associated with this generator.
1) Do not operate indoors.
2) Generator must be on a flat stable surface. Surface slope not to exceed 4 degrees.
3) Operate in a well-lit and ventilated area.
4) Do not operate in moist or wet conditions including the surrounding ground.
5) The generator should be a minimum of 3 feet away from all combustible materials and
should not be used around hazardous materials.
6) Operating at a gas or natural gas filling station is forbidden.
7) Do not touch muffler or cylinder during or after operation. They are hot.
8) No smoking when filling the gas tank.
9) Do not overflow gas tank. Fill the tank to 1 inch below the top neck to allow for gas
expansion. Ensure the ventilation hole in the gas cap is not plugged with foreign matter
such as dirt or leaves.
10) The engine should be shut off for at least 2 minutes before adding gas or oil.
11) Do not open the gas tank or oil reservoir while the engine is running.
12) Be mindful of the danger, warning and caution labels on the generator.
13) Keep away from children. Children should be kept at a minimum of 6 feet away from the
generator at all times.
14) In a normal situation the generator should be shut off using the instructions found on the
front panel label.